or you could just get over it that works too lol ever think about that no one else has a problem that ya know tries or anything and if you dont wanna try dont read what i say lol its that easy
I see plenty of people using correct grammar and sentence structure on here. Unfortunately, you have those who just slap sentences together, expecting everyone else to be able to interpret what you say. I, for one, am not a mindreader. If you can't say it in plain and proper English, either don't say it at all or get a tutor.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
or you could just get over it that works too lol ever think about that no one else has a problem that ya know tries or anything and if you dont wanna try dont read what i say lol its that easy
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
i am pretty sure that if you at least type in complete sentences but don't use puncuation then everyone will be able to interpert it
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
thank you oakland raiders
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
yeah i don't believe the mods will ban you by the way you type [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Of course they won't. For us educated people on here, it's just a pain to see the English language skewered as such.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
educated? lol you havent shown any education but the fact that you can talk crap about good music and give people a hard time about stupid crap
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Out of the 217 posts you have, that question mark in your last one is the first punctuation mark you have used. Most of us learned basic punctuation in the 1st or 2nd grade.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
lol no i've put questoin marks before and i mean how would you know anyway did you go and read every last one of them you sick freak get a life
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
It's called sarcasm, or do you know what that means?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks